6/13/2013

Minerva Teichert in the flesh...kind of (:

GUYS. I'M OFFICIALLY A FILM ACTRESS.

Yesterday morning and afternoon, I was filmed for Women of Faith. !!!! It was amazing and beautiful and life  changing and scary and intimidating and a complete rush. Goodness gracious. More great and wonderful things to come, I promise! I'll post the film for sure on the bloggity blog in September when it comes out.

Free for viewing, guys. Here are some production stills of me on location yesterday and when we had a photo shoot for our art gallery portraits, as well as a picture of my finished Minerva Teichert portrait. (:

Also, sometime in the future, I will expand more on who Minerva was...but she was a famous Mormon artist and the link above is one of my favorites of hers. (:









1 comment:

Sweeney said...

Dude! That's the coolest! I love her art. I worked at the MOA at BYU as a curatorial asst. to her great granddaughter. I got to work under one of her actual paintings everyday. Congratulations. How neat!