7/24/2012

good night, tuesday

Today shall go down in history.
My first ever hair tutorial, perfect for the summer!
I thought I'd get a haircut today, but alas, due to Pioneer Day, all the salons I'd looked at were closed.
Kinda a bummer.
But then I took a nap, calmed down, and decided to do a hair tutorial.
A lot of people liked how my hair looked in this post, so I thought I'd share how to do it! Super easy and super pretty. :) My kinda girlishness.
Now let's get real.


1. Separate your hair in two sections.
(Note: I used day old hair. My hair needs to be a little greasy for it to stick. haha ><)


2. Separate one section of hair into two sections. 
3. Twist the sections around up the side of your pretty little head.
4. Pin in place.



Yup. That just happened.

5. Repeat on the other side of your pretty little head.


6. Secure in place with more bobbie pins.
7. Tuck away any fly aways and smooth a little hairspray over the not so smooth places.

No comments: