7/07/2012

VAP! Invisible!

21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?

I'm pretty sure my first thought after reading this prompt was: "I'd much rather be the villain." And that's a little weird, I know, but see here's the thing. I feel like I'm a pretty good person...most of the time, anyway. I try to be, at least. I help out, I care, I listen, and all that. But I've always wanted to be the villain in a show. It's never gonna happen, I know. But it'd be neat, that's for sure.  

If I could have one superpower [that I'd use however and whichever way I wanted] I think it'd be invisibility. Oh. I'd love that. If I needed to be alone, no problem. Vap! Invisible! Needed to sneak up on a bad guy? Vap! Invisible! Needed to give the good guy a wedgie? Vap! Invisible! See? So many options! And no one would know it was me.

I know, I know. It's a pretty basic superpower, but think about the profound effects it'd have! Think about the most embarrassing moment you've ever had and then imagine having the ability to completely disengage yourself from the situation because you can't be seen. Gah. Middle school would've been so much easier. :] hahaha

The first thing I'd do with my invisibility? Definitely go to the zoo when it's closed. Or become a spy. Or wear Zac's glasses.



What would your superpower be?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay so here's the deal: you turn us both invisible like all harry-potter-invisibility-cloak-style and i'll fly us both into london and we'll sneak into all the big shows and then go backstage and you can be a villain by roundhouse kicking two of the chorus members and knocking them unconscious for a wee bit and we'll go un-invisible and put on their costumes and perform in london in les mis or another equally awesome show and then when it's over and we've had our fun hanging out with the cast at the after party and signing autographs for our adoring fans you can turn us both invisible again and i'll fly us home in time for you to spend some time with zac before our next adventure. deal?

(: