7/11/2012

someday I'm gonna be 40. wat.

22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?


//5 Years\\
Age: 26
Education: Graduated from BYU. Pursuing a MA in Theatre.
Family: Supporting Zac through medical school. Cuddling with our kittie(s). Having our first baby? ><
Profession: Whatever I can get.

//10 Years\\
Age: 31
Education: Graduated with MA in Theatre--Having my full length show put on by graduate students.
Family: Zac's in the thick of his residency. Baby#1 starting kindergarten. Kitty overweight and prone to sleeping on my face. Mayhaps Baby#2 on the way.
Profession: Mommy. Playwright. Theatre teacher part-time//full time.

//15 Years\\
Age: 36
Family: Zac's a full on doctor {a successful anesthesiologist} and Baby#1's first crush comes along. Baby#2 turned out to have a twin {haha what're the odds?}. One more kitty and a puppy. 
Profession: More plays--First movie? Novel? Television? 

Wow. I'll be 40 someday.
Weird.




2 comments:

annie said...

Hey! I found your blog through your comment on my blog, and I love your blog so much! This 30 Things thing you do is so cool! I love your answers! I've been going back through several past posts with your answers to the 30 Things questions, I think it 's so fascinating! Thanks for commenting on my blog so that I could find yours!

Unknown said...

Aw!!! Yay! I'm so happy you're enjoying my blog so far. :) It really means the world when something I've written affects people and I'm glad you find my answers fascinating. :) I try to put everything I have into answering the questions--even if it's hard. :)

Btw, I've been following your blog for a long time, and only got up the courage to comment recently. But I'm so glad I did! Thank you so much again for your comment. :)